Monday, October 11, 2010

The Thirster Continues (Plus my letters)

Work on my Blood Thirster continues...

Most of my ideas of what a thirster should look like is based on my old fav picture of the beastie by Mark Gibbons...


I have added random strands of dreads to give him the appearance that looks more dreads and less british lawyer...





Once again more chaos dwarf beard texture for the dreads...

Now... The bloodletters, I use the last three generations of bloodletters mixed together for variation in poses and models and I think they look great all mixed together. Now what they don't do is fully mix in with the rest of the army. As a good chunk of the army is completely sculpted by me... Well the letters don;t match... Soooo I am mixing in a 4th kind of letter... Mini floating pacman heads in blood red... They tie in with the rest of the floating balls and the blood red colour will match the rest of the letters in the unit.

Anyway... Here are the green stuffed heads... There are more than this but this gives you the idea. I especially like Elvis to the left...


Next post... My list...

No comments:

Post a Comment