Sunday, January 15, 2012

Soooo I have been feverishly painting plague marines (piccies soon), nurgle daemons and DG vehicles as well as a WOC army for Cancon (a large fantasy tourney coming up shortly).

Here is a quick peek at some of the stuff I have been working on:
I actually made this tank out of the side tracks of an old rhino, a chessex dice box, and assorted other gubbins from my bitz box.  Oh and the vent/ engine from a current Land Raider.

Rhino using Forge World Extra Armour and a Forge World Dozer Blade

Forge World Chaos Extra Armour Plating

Old Vindicator with extra bitz.

Different Forge World Extra Chaos Armour and a hole at the top where the Havoc Launcher goes.

Fatty the GUO continues to grow.  I added a few new sculpted parts before base coating the big guy.
Most notably he now has a tongue.  I have to say I like the effect.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment