Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fun with panel painting

So I have been playing some games and feverishly panel painting valkyries... I havn't done proper write ups as I have been cranking for time and panel painting takes me forever.

I mixed a pot of paint to cover the Devlin Mud that was over flowing when I was done mixing. I have paneled 6.25 out of 7 valkyries and the pot is dangerously low.

I will take pictures in a proper light.

Next step... Metal... I am trying to get as much done as possible before my wife gets back from her trip so I can go out and have fun. Today is... Okie it is 2AM on Wednesday... My wife comes back Friday morning... Lots to do...

I have included a few action shots from one of my games with Adam's Death guard. As you can see here only one of the valkyries is partially painted, the others are base coated before their multi pot coat of Devlin Mud...



No comments:

Post a Comment