Monday, August 2, 2010

You can find space marines in the darnest places?

So my wife spins trance. I used to spin ska and punk but she beat matches and has pro gear. Very impressive stuff... Anyway... She shows me the back of a record that she is spinning.

Look familiar?


The record is called True Force and it is by Unseen Master.
The front of the album looks like this... It is Drum and Bass apparently...


Any whoooooo back to Aliens... I threw together my Ripley and Newt today (all of my Alien-nid objectives are from the Aliens movie)...


The egg sacs are starting to look more like their Aliens counterparts... They are fairly regualr in size and shape but I like that they are not perfect. They look more organic that way...


Speaking of eggs I have my fist shot of my WIP Tervigon... Yes it is supposed to be the Alien Queen from Aliens... Not sure I like the Egg sac... I think I am going to put a gargoyle or two pulling the sac "up"...

You can see a ripped in half Bishop on the base. yes his green stuff needs fixing... WIP as I said...

1 comment:

  1. Wonder how long it will be before GW's IP nazis take Unseen Master to court...

    ReplyDelete