Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cauldron Assembly DONE!

So it is the last week of the school year hear in Australia so as a teacher I am fully a) exhausted and b) run off my feet busy.

That being said I have had a lot of commuter time with my trusty laptop recently. I have been toying around with the idea of writing a ruleset for pulp action, rocketeer, cica 1930's and 40's adventure tabletop game. Soooo with all of my time I am about 70% or so done. What started as a ballpart nod to GW's skirmish games (mordheim, necro... etc) has taken on legs of its own and has gone an entirely new direction. I hope to get some help from you guys (and girls) to play test this and let me know what you think...

In the meantime....

I have finished assembling the Cauldron of Blood.


Should I leave the space at the front for the Death Hag to stand or do I put in slaves pulling this?

No comments:

Post a Comment