Monday, July 25, 2011

The Orkingrad list

Sooooo...

I did get a bunch of work done on the army over the weekend. I just didn't get pictures taken of the work to date.

Here is what I am thinking of taking at 1750 points. I would love input here so please pipe in.


30 boyz with 3 rocket launchas includes nob with power klaw and boss pole (nob with officer cap, rockets modelled as panzerfausts)

26 boyz with 3 rocket launchas includes nob with power klaw and boss pole (nob with officer cap, rockets modelled as panzerfausts)

19 Grots with a Runtherd (Runtherd will be grot officer/ commissar)

3 looted wagons with boom guns (modelled as looted/ rusty panzers)

2 battle wagons with Kannons, Red Paint and Armour plates (one unit of meganobs in each wagon).

10 mega nobz, 4 combi scortchas (broken into two units of five each with two scorchas... Will be modelled as large "tin boyz" for those with long memories of the game).

2 warbosses, Each with Eavy armour and cybork body (thinking about giving them uge choppas, they will be stuck in the battle wagons with the meganobs)

Might have enough points for a scorcha trak (grot tank) or a deffcopta (not sure how to make the theme fit)

So each warboss is with 5 tinboyz in his own battlewagon. I know that meganobs are terrible but they are there for the modelling opportunity AND so that I can take the two extra battle wagons (dedicated transports instead of heavies). In an ideal world I could put killcannons on these but the list does not allow this so I have gone with cannons as the next nearest thing. I laid off additional guns as I want them to move quickly towards the enemy and not stop to shoot (remove the guns... remove the temptation).

The list has the armour, boyz, and grots that I wanted for my theme... What do you all think?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment