Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Chaos Dwarf Bonanza! (Now With All The Lore Cards)

Today I bring you the bounty of Hashut (and the internet!)!!!

First up lets look at the new Warhammer Forge Bull Centaurs.
As you can see they are much larger than their predecessors. 

And far more detailed too.  I wonder what the price point will be for these beauties?



Next up Raging Heroes has rereleased the alternate head for their manticore model.   It is also beautifully detailed and judging by the size of the manticore...  Quite large.  You can buy it separately as well.  I have ordered one to use as the base of a head for my K'Dai Destroyer.


















Now there has been quite a bit of debate about the new update to the K'Dai Destroyer.  Specifically weather or not it got "nerfed" by the update.

A nameless gent on Warseer did the maths and made a nice graph that I thought I would share.





And last but certainly not least... Veshnakar on the Chaos Dwarf Online forum has created lore cards for the Lore of Hashut.  They were made to be shared sooooo here they are... Enjoy...











5 comments:

  1. What a treasure trove! Bless you sir. I am delighted the Lamm...ah, Shedu head has been re-issued. It really is a great version. And the cards, joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incidentally, you have flames of Azgorh in there twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap! You are right... Have to look to see which one I am missing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You appear to have missed off spell 2. Thanks for the cards though

    ReplyDelete